Category List

Sunday, December 15, 2013

This piece is titled "As for me and my house". It is an origianl mixed media collage assembledge piece done with various colorful papers, buttons, acrylic paints, and ink. The grass was made with pieces of magazine pages in various shades of green. It has been sealed with acrylic sealer.

Art Journal Page
Art Journal Page

Download whole gallery
This piece is titled "As for me and my house". It is an origianl mixed media collage assembledge piece done with various colorful papers, buttons, acrylic paints, and ink. The grass was made with pieces of magazine pages in various shades of green. It has been sealed with acrylic sealer.
This piece is titled "As for me and my house". It is an origianl mixed media collage assembledge piece done with various colorful papers, buttons, acrylic paints, and ink. The grass was made with pieces of magazine pages in various shades of green. It has been sealed with acrylic sealer.

Download whole gallery
work by Matteo Cocci
work by Matteo Cocci

Download whole gallery
inspiring
inspiring

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment