Category List

Friday, December 13, 2013

ruralgirl: Trader Joe’s Bags for Wrapping by acreativemint on Flickr. - We don't have a Trader Joe's (I'm not sure there's even one in the state) but I like the look, maybe stamping with white paint on regular grocery bags to achieve a similar effect?

ruralgirl: Trader Joe’s Bags for Wrapping by acreativemint on Flickr. - We don't have a Trader Joe's (I'm not sure there's even one in the state) but I like the look, maybe stamping with white paint on regular grocery bags to achieve a similar effect?
ruralgirl:  Trader Joe’s Bags for Wrapping by acreativemint on Flickr. - We don't have a Trader Joe's (I'm not sure there's even one in the state) but I like the look, maybe stamping with white paint on regular grocery bags to achieve a similar effect?

Download whole gallery
books turned to wall art
books turned to wall art

Download whole gallery
My Therapy, My Creations
My Therapy, My Creations

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment